Thursday, September 6, 2007

HELP WANTED...

Hi guys,

Just letting you know where I am at... and how the heck I am going to...develop a national support service for YA across Australia using online forums with topics that are consumer (YA cancer patients) based to end the isolation we all know exists...

Currently I am deep in the planning and stages of creating this support service across Australia for our YA (25-40 years) cancer community, and I am consulting with a whole range of people in this process.... this includes you!

HOW CAN YOU HELP???
You will notice a whole heap of new topics that are posted for specific groups of individuals that I feel can and should contribute to a service like this. Find the topic that applies to you and post your top 5 priorites that you think are important for this service to cover. By doing this you are helping to form a structure for this service.

WANT TO DO MORE THAN THIS???
If you are as excited as I am in developing a successful and worthy project like this (you really want to do more than listing your top 5), then send me an email and tell me how your wonderfull skills and initiatives can contribute to this up and coming service. nshipard@bigpond.net.au

No comments: