Sunday, July 5, 2009

Important announcement! I am meeting with the Cancer Council NSW in Feb to plan what can be done for YACs in Australia! [January 16 2009]

It's offical, I have been booked in to meet for a day with various members of the Cancer Council NSW (TCCN) present the findings from my study and have a planning session that will detail what and how they can help YACs in Australia.


I hope that this is a defining moment in the young adult and cancer movement here in Australia.

I am very, very excited about the prospects of having such a wonderful organisation which has some very inspiring staff members who work in various divisions of the TCCN, whom I think are equally as excited to get the ball rolling for YACs in Australia

Three cheers for the CC

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

No comments: